|The key features of our proprietary grout Scem 66, also known as NOH2O:
- Extremely permeable – forms hydro colloidal gel /solution in water. Particle size less than 1 Micron.
- Saves money on drilling costs due to super efficiency of grout.
- Viscosity: 2.5 cP (1.5 cP while grouting – miscible in water).
- Does not wash out during grouting – sealed leaks of 50 Gallon /second successfully.
- Exceptional performance under high water pressure – successfully sealed static head of 2900 P.S.I.
- Curing can be chemically controlled from as short as 2 seconds to several days.
- Chemically selective – will seal water in oil wells but not hydrocarbons / crude oil.
- Seals saline and hyper saline water effectively.
- Performs well when pre grouting shafts declines and pilot holes - due to extreme penetrability.
- Remains flexible once solidified and will not re-leak with ground movement – (350% elasticity).
- Durable – no re-leak occurred during 39 years of grout history.
- Reaction is not Exothermic.
- Environmentally friendly – non Hazardous.